If you are reading this post you are like so many other ladies that ask me the same question. Where do you get all these cute dresses??
Since I get that question a lot around here I thought I would write a blog post with all of the online places I frequent to find modest dresses. Modest meaning long or appropriate length and sleeves. I will occasionally purchase a dress with spaghetti straps and wear a cardi or white t-shirt underneath also. But who wants to do that all the time??
So pin it, share it, bookmark it and check them out....if you can't find anything message me and I'll see what I can do.
Seriously, I'm not joking about this. I love to shop and if I get to shop for people it's even more fun...of course you will have to pay me.
These are all places for 0-plus size. So, there is something for everyone.
Super cute florals and stripes. I've ordered a couple dresses from here and have been very happy with shipment and quality.
Zulily : My go to. You have to check daily and right now I see different shops for dresses everyday and it seems sleeves aren't that hard to find or maxi's.
Tips for ordering and sizes for any site :
- Make sure you measure your bust, hips and waist.
- Some companies are from europe and the sizing is not right. You can mostly avoid sizing catastrophe's by making sure you know your measurements. Because a L could be a Medium size somewhere else. or a 5X could be a 1X somewhere. So very important to look at sizing info and measurements.
- If something doesn't look right like the dresses in the photo the waist is right in the boob area because I have larger breasts I will usually shy away from that. Also if the measurement chart is confusing or looks weird just avoid it.
- Don't shy away though because you can find good things on here.
- Shipping takes a while which is a downside but worth the wait sometimes.
- Make sure you leave feedback on the zulily site, if you like something I feel like they are more likely to carry them in the future.
If anyone knows my style I love these dresses. I have ordered here and the shipping time is great and product comfy and soft.
Jane is a great place like Zulily to find cute dresses right now with sleeves. However sometimes I question the quality. One item I ordered was great quality and a couple were super thin. Great for summer.
Also check the measurements because sometimes the sizes aren't normal
I would also check material, you may be able to tell if its really thin or thicker that way.
This is a place that you would have to check daily because these deals come and go.
-My friend introduced me to eshakti and can I just say, that I LOOOVE this site. They have a huge number of dresses for 1.
2. They alter the dresses for you, add sleeves to any sleeveless or make the length longer or bring the front dip up some covering the cleavage area Ah-Ma-Zing! They are really onto something there and hopefully other companies will catch on.
I have yet to order because they are pricier especially if you alter. However, there are so many cute dresses and sometimes you can catch good deals.
Sometimes I forget about Shabby apple but there are very cute styles from 0-12Jen Clothing
Of course you can always check
You might get lucky.
If you know of any shops not on this list, let me know and I can update my list!
Happy Shopping All!